April 9, 2011

Get for the Night

What a loving Saturday! Finished painting the rooms today. Had the whole afternoon to enjoy the sun & island life. Watched Crimson & Scooter (my bunny) play tag with each other on the balcony. Went to celebrate one of my husband's co-work's birthday. We ate at Tony Roma's. It was de-lish! I never ate there before until now. It was a wonderful evening out with good company. Going shopping tomorrow! I'll be sure to post up the adventure. I was trying to have this post up before it hit midnight here. But I was a few seconds late. So now it's Sunday Okinawa!
Popping Eyes
Splash of color
Colors up close: Orange & Pinks
High Bun is so in this Spring
Black Heels Patterned with cute bow
All dressed up: 
Dress bought from BX (Base Exchange)
Strawberry Daiquiri
Ribs & Grilled Shirmp with baked & mashed potatoes

Love, Marian