April 13, 2011

Picture this

My hairstyle today was inspired by the vintage pinup looks & other looks from the 50's- 60's. I added my own touch to a more up to date & everyday wear with a handband. Besides, I love handbands & I have a whole collection of them. You can wear this look for causal or formal. You can use a fancy clip instead of a handband if you want. I sported this look with a causal laid back outfit & a simple pair of sandals. This made it easy to run some errands today without putting too much hurt on my feet with heels.


Crimson is ready for his close up
Eskimo Kiss!
Sunset at the seawall


Artwork at the seawall
Playful
Hairstyle inspired by Vintage Pinup Looks
Add a handband from a touch of modern
Shorts from Aeropostale
Tunic from Hollister Co.
Cami Tank from Hollister Co.
Sandals from NY & Co.
Green Feather Handband from a Japanese store

Love, Marian