April 16, 2011

Party all Weekend

This weekend has be very eventful! So much fun that I didn't get a chance to do a post for yesterday (15 April). Just want to say "Hope everyone turned in their taxes!". Margaritaville was amazing! Ryukyu Kaiennsai (Okinawa Seaside Fireworks Festival): Hanabi Illusion was awesome! 

Now it's time to wind down & relax. To start off, wash your with my favorite face cleanser  & apply a lite layer of overnight moisturizing cream. That will help restore all the moisture that was lost throughout the day & fill in the fine lines. Remember to drink a glass of water before you go to sleep! In the morning, your skin will feel refreshed. Did I ever tell you, how I have one of the most amazing husband ever! He bought me two dresses today (plus a new tv) at the Base Change. Thank you sweetheart! I heart you so...

Below are some pictures from Margaritaville on Friday night & Saturday Beach fun:

My friends & co workers with the Margaritaville Parrot  
Friends & co workers getting our party on
Just being me
Top from Forever 21
My wonderful husband & I at the beach
I'm sporting my Penn State cap
I am from PA & I love Penn State. Deal with it!
Top from Max Rave & Sunglasses are Shade of Couture by Juicy Couture
Our friends & us enjoying our beach fun
Having a good time & kicking back with some cold ones
So it begins...
Beautiful
Amazing
This reminds me of sailing :)
Pretty Floral print at the bottom for Spring time

Love, Marian