May 5, 2011

Office Crazy

So, I start back at work again this coming Monday! I'm actually excited about it. It's be 9 months of nothing but shopping, movies, beach, sleeping in & staying out until the early morning. I went office supply wild with Michelle this past week at the 100 Yen store... Just need to add a few new things for the desk. I went into you organize some of the things up a little. I'll manage my time to still blog, youtube and Facebook of course :)


So cute!
  


They smell so yummy :)

Colorful <3
 
Flamingo pen

Bunny White out

Peak in the drawer

I have to have a pic of my wonderful husband and
"Ain't no party like a Scranton Party" coaster, my hometown in PA
 
My family portrait

A coaster of the  first kiss on our wedding day: March 1, 2010


A Scentsy warmer


Tissue Box! I find it so pretty

A pic of my babies & my tag plate. Last names only in the Military

My way of making people smile

Pictures on my shelf

My angel my husband got for me



At the end of the day, these boots are still dirty